GoCodes has released a new mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets. Now customers can manage their fixed assets on-the-go using any of the popular smartphones they already own. Simply scan the patented QR code tag and all your asset information is right at hand.
This new app is designed to work just like the easy-to-use iPhone app and means customers have two choices for how to use GoCodes on mobile devices.
The recommended option is to download one of our free apps to enable the fastest and most flexible mobile features, ideal for power users and frequent users. Occasional user can simply use any free QR code scanner to scan the GoCodes patented tag and then work using the mobile-friendly web software that's designed to run in your smartphone browser. Both enable you to look up assets, check then in/out and update asset information.
Looking to keep it simple? No more dedicated hand-held scanners or installed software to worry about, it's all in the securely hosted in the cloud.
Want to see for yourself? Download the app here
Here's the details:
GoCodes helps you manage your physical fixed assets and track inventory online using your smartphone and GoCodes patented QR code labels.
Version 2.1 of this app includes the following features:
* Includes a free integrated QR code scanner
* Rapidly check in/out assets by scanning the QR code
* Rapidly view and update assets by scanning the QR code
* Search for and check in/out assets
* Search for and update assets
* View asset locations on a map
* Capture GPS location information for each asset
* View custom data fields
* View and select from custom pick lists
* Add photos to asset descriptions
* Optimized for Android Phones
This app is designed to work seamlessly with the GoCodes Asset Management software. If you don't already have it , you can sign-up for a free trial on our website.
Posted on Fri, June 12, 2015
by gocodesasset filed under