Learn about the ‘Magnificent 7’, the best new GoCodes asset and inventory management features of 2013
2013 was an amazing year for GoCodes and along the way many new features were added to the software. As a subscriber you get these new features free of charge as they are introduced. Another advantage of our cloud-based hosting solution.
So what were the best 7 features of 2013? Here’s our team’s top picks:
1. Add a link to online documentation, so your team can view service guides and other online content directly from their mobile device.
2. Change logging so now you can see exactly who made what changes and when, you can even download a comprehensive Excel report. Learn when an asset was checked out and returned and when important updated were made.
3. Track your assets movements over time with our powerful GPS tracking and logging feature.
4. Add a photo with a simple click of your mobile phone camera.
5. Add you own custom data fields and personal pick lists so you can setup the software to meet your unique needs.
6. Share GoCodes with your whole team by conveniently adding additional users and roles. You can control access to your data, reports and features by each role. For example, share the system with your customers, vendors and partners by providing view only access.
7. Looking to get started fast or reduce manual data entry? Our Excel Import template option lets you upload your existing data in a single step.
Want to learn more? Existing customers contact your account representative, new customers call, complete our contact form or request a free trial.
Posted on Fri, January 3, 2014
by gocodesasset filed under