GoCodes Patented QR Code Labels & Tags
GoCodes provides customized labels and tags to meet the requirements of any asset identification and tracking project. Because they are included in the Total GoCodes Solution, you can be confident of their quality and performance.
Here are some examples of the most common labeling solutions we provide as part of the GoCodes Total Solution:
- GoCodes Polyester 1 x 2 inch, 0.05 inch thick white poly labels with permanent pressure sensitive adhesive, tested to BS 5609/GHS, available with custom text and color graphics - ideal for most indoor application and occasional outdoor use. Resistant to water and many common chemicals.
- GoCodes Premium Polyester 1.5 x 0.75 inch, .002 thick white polyester, MC78 adhesive .002 thick pressure sensitive adhesive - with subsurface printing, permanent adhesive, radius corner. These labels are water and chemical resistant and work in most applications.
- GoCodes Metal Foil 1.5 x 0.75 inch, .003 thick photo anodized aluminum, MC78 .002 thick pressure sensitive adhesive - with anodized black barcode and text, these tough labels can withstand a wide temperature range and are ideal for indoor/outdoor usage in heavy-duty and industrial applications.
- Large GoCodes Metal Tags 1.5 x 1.5 inch, .012 thick photo anodized aluminum, MC78 .0035 thick pressure sensitive adhesive - rigid anodized aluminum tags are the ultimate in indoor/outdoor asset identification. Perfect for extreme applications where mechanical stress, wide temperature ranges and chemical, water exposure are a daily occurrence.
- Small GoCodes Metal Tags 0.5 x 0.5 inch, .012 thick photo anodized aluminum, MC78 .0035 thick pressure sensitive adhesive.
Premium labels and tags ship with detailed application instructions, powerful cleaning solution and where applicable an application roller for pressure sensitive adhesive.
Looking for a custom solution? We can also provide the following options with customized designs:
- Polyester QR code hang-tags
- Metal QR code hang-tags
- Iron-on washable QR code labels
- High temperature stainless/ceramic tags for using at temperatures up to 1000 F, ideal for speciality and military applications
- NFC/RFID smartphone scanable tags
- Intelligent agents with real-time GPS tracking