Apple has long been the front runner in the field of technological innovation in the field of electronics. It started with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak releasing the first personal desktop computer in the form of the Apple Mac. Since then, the company has taken giant strides in developing and implementing innovative and new technologies in their products. Apple has had a history of revolutionizing the world through their products. They continued to do so with the subsequent releases of the iPod and the iPhone.
Every year, Apple releases their new set of products and this year was no different. Tech enthusiasts from all over the world were eagerly waiting for the month of September for Apple to host its product launch. While the previous year marked the release of the new laptops and iPhone X, this year the viewers were treated to the release of three new iPhone models and a brand new Apple smartwatch.
These new iPhones are an enormous leap from the previous iPhone X. One only needs to take a look at the new A12 Bionic chip which is more than twice as fast as the old A11 chips in the iPhone X. Added to this, the smartphone has been upgraded in every possible way, right from introducing a depth blurring camera to the new dedicated processor that has been assigned for machine learning and AI.
The three iPhones were released in three different price ranges to satisfy all categories of consumers. All of these iPhones are available for pre-order, and customers have a choice of selecting them from three contemporary colors. While these three iPhones- XS, XR and XS Max share the same properties and upgrades, the iPhone XS Max is clearly the giant in terms of technical prowess.
A Look at the iPhone XS Max
The iPhone XS Max comes with a 6.50-inch bezel-less display with a 1242 x 2688 pixel touchscreen display. The new chip is a hexa-core processor that is lightning fast, and the smartphone has three separate processors. There is a dedicated graphics processing unit and a separate AI engine which provides machine learning capabilities to its users. The iPhone XS Max comes in three different storage capabilities- 64 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB.
As far as the camera goes, the XS Max has a 12 megapixel (f/1.8, 1.4-micron) and a 12 megapixel (f/2.4) dual camera at the rear and a 7-megapixel front camera for those perfect selfies. The total weight of the handset is 208.00 grams, and the exact dimensions measure up to 157.50 x 77.40 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness). The Apple iPhone XS Max comes with a dual SIM feature (only GSM) and is compatible with nano and e-sims. The various connectivity facilities include the usual WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Lightning and 4G on both the SIM cards. The face unlock has been polished to perfection and features 3D facial recognition capabilities. Other sensors in the arsenal are Compass/Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
Ten reasons for owning the iPhone XS Max
The iPhone is undoubtedly the world’s number one smartphone and will continue to remain so going by their exciting range of products. The iPhone XS Max, as the name suggests, is the completely decked-up most advanced and powerful version out of the three mobiles released. It is definitely a huge step from the previous iPhone X. Mentioned below are ten reasons why it's worth owning an iPhone XS Max.
- Optimized screen size, same size- The screen size in the iPhone XS Max has been increased by 30%. Incredibly, the size of the iPhone has not been altered with, making it the combination of screen size and ergonomics. The screen features a full HD display with crystal clear clarity. Apple rightfully added that this new iPhone has the best-designed screen in the world of smartphones.
- A12 Bionic processor- The A12 bionic processor makes this phone a powerhouse. While the previous processor was only capable of 500 billion calculations in one second, the A12 Bionic Processor is capable of 5 trillion. Combined with a dedicated GPU, the speed and fluidity delivered are unparalleled.
- Camera depth blurring- The iPhone XS Max features dual 12-megapixel cameras with an improved true tone flash. The A12 Bionic chip also powers the camera which provides a level by level depth analysis and pixel optimization. The depth effect that is generated here is unparalleled. The rear cameras also feature the Apple’s six lens arrangement for the perfect photos.
- ML stacks and neural engine- The neural chip and AI capabilities were first introduced with iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X. By incorporating machine learning into the various features of the phone such as connectivity, camera, and facial ID among others, significantly better results were achieved. ML stacks also allow users to incorporate AI capabilities into their own personal projects and activities.
- A brand new Siri- Siri has become smarter in these models. Through the new feature known as Siri shortcuts, custom-made phrases can be programmed with functions of the user’s choice. By customizing interactions with Siri in this fashion, the experience of interacting with a phone feels almost alive.
- Augmented Reality Capabilities- Augmented reality is one of the hottest digital technologies right now. It seamlessly combines our own reality with a computer-generated one on the screen of the smartphone. The iPhone XS Max possess a plethora of AR games and designing tools.
- Supports enriched gaming experience- The GPU and the main processor in the new Apple iPhone XS Max are powerful enough to run high definition games such as Bethesda’s new Elder Scrolls: Blades release. The graphics of this game are a notch above Skyrim with realistic lights, textures, and water reflections.
- Multi-level Image processing with A12- The A12 bionic processes images on multiple levels such as exposure, white balance, noise reduction, image fusion and others.
- Exciting new apps- The new iPhone features apps for almost all activities. It can turn into your sports companion, healthcare agent, travel agent, and music and entertainment buddy. It A12 Bionic chip is able to track and analyze the user’s activities and provide improvements.
- Exciting new colors- These new iPhones come in three exclusive colors that make them look like art pieces from a future age. The colors gold, space gray, and silver have been chosen for the classy and subtle metallic finish that they provide.
Posted on Fri, September 28, 2018
by GoCodes Publishing filed under